NEWBERRY — The Midlands SC Muscle & Classic Car Group held a cruise-in this past weekend at Advanced Auto Parts that drew 75 classic cars and muscle cars, and more than 150 spectators to check out the rides.
The next Midlands SC Muscle & Classic Car Group Cruise In will be held May 27 at Stokes-Trainor in Newberry from noon to 3 p.m.
Individuals who participated were:
1. Zeb Reid —1990 LX 7-UP 5.0 Ford Mustang Convertible
2. Lee Driggers—1965 Ford Mustang
3. Fred Sebesta—1946 Ford Coupe
4. Sergio Cornejo—1971 Ford Ranger Truck
5. Wayne Bannister-1965 Rambler
6. Bret Jones—2006 Chevy Intimidator SS
7. Brad Jones—2004 Chevy Monte Carlo Intimidator SS
8. Bobby & Doris Carver—1971 Plymouth Duster
9. Ronnie Dickert—1974 Chevy Nova
10. Alan Hartman—1969 Pontiac Firebird
11. Angie Heffner—1969 Oldsmobile Cutlass
12. Dustin Kaveney—1988 Chevrolet Corvette
13. Chuck & Marilyn Smart—1970 Boss 302 Mustang
14. Tony Johnson —1929 Ford Sedan Delivery (Coke Vehicle)
15. Mary Lane Johnson—1957 Chevy
16. Barry Hickman—1963 Ford Falcon
17. Ricky Bedenbaugh—1967 G.T.O.
18. Mike & Mary Jane Lindler—1970 Chevy SS
19. Melvin & Donna Smith—1965 Ford Galaxie
20. Chris Traylor—1968 Ford Mustang
21. Peter Iacangelo-1949 Chevy Pick-Up
22. Nick Fowler—1999 Ford Mustang GT
23. Michael Hanth—1967 Chevy C-10
24. Shaun Pierce—1980 Z28 Camaro
25. Jessie Beaton—1992 RS Camaro
26. JW Henderson—1953 GMC
27. JW Henderson—2011 GT Mustang/California Special Edition
28. Todd & Nancy Blaisdell —Mustang Convertible
29. Coary & Karen Johnson—1955 Chevrolet Nomad
30. Coary & Karen Johnson—1969 Chevrolet Camaro
31. Lewis R. Bedenbaugh—1963 Ford Galaxy
32. Jerry Alewine—1965 Chevrolet Corvair
33. Wyatt Gwyn—1938 Chevy Coupe
34. Jeff Byrd—1950 Chevy
35. Scot Frazier—1992 Ford Mustang Convertible
36. Victor Holland—1965 C10 Chevy Truck
37. Jorge Maldonado—1999 Ford Mustang FT (35th Anniversary)
38. Yasmeen Leach—1997 Ford Mustang GT
39. Ranse Miller—1967 SS Chevelle
40. Ben McBroom—1987 Ford Mustang
41. Jacobi Boyd—2005 Ford Mustang
42. Wendy Deese—1934 Ford 3 Window Coupe
43. Buck Deese—2013 Chevrolet Camaro SS
44. Drayton Branham—1997 Silverado K1500
45. Clarence Livingston—1938 Ford Pick-up
46. Williams Atkinson—2008 Bullitt Mustang
Coary and Karen Johnson brought their 1969 Chevrolet Camaro convertible to the event.
https://www.newberryobserver.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/05/web1_IMG_2495.jpgCoary and Karen Johnson brought their 1969 Chevrolet Camaro convertible to the event. Courtesy photos
A 1972 Datsun 240Z owned by Woody Jones was one of the vehicles that took part.
https://www.newberryobserver.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/05/web1_IMG_2435.jpgA 1972 Datsun 240Z owned by Woody Jones was one of the vehicles that took part. Courtesy photos
The Midlands SC Muscle & Classic Car Group held their second Cruise In at Advanced Auto Parts.
https://www.newberryobserver.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/05/web1_IMG_2439.jpgThe Midlands SC Muscle & Classic Car Group held their second Cruise In at Advanced Auto Parts. Courtesy photos
Wayne Bannister’s 1965 Rambler was one of more uniquely decorated participants.
https://www.newberryobserver.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/05/web1_IMG_2440.jpgWayne Bannister’s 1965 Rambler was one of more uniquely decorated participants. Courtesy photos
Bobby and Doris Carver brought their 1971 Plymouth Duster to the cruise in.
https://www.newberryobserver.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/05/web1_IMG_2442.jpgBobby and Doris Carver brought their 1971 Plymouth Duster to the cruise in. Courtesy photos
Ronnie Dickert’s 1974 Chevy Nova was all shined up and ready for show.
https://www.newberryobserver.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/05/web1_IMG_2445.jpgRonnie Dickert’s 1974 Chevy Nova was all shined up and ready for show. Courtesy photos
Mike and Mary Jane Lindler brought this 1970 Chevy SS to the event.
https://www.newberryobserver.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/05/web1_IMG_2451.jpgMike and Mary Jane Lindler brought this 1970 Chevy SS to the event. Courtesy photos
Coary and Karen Johnson’s 1955 Nomad shone in the sun.
https://www.newberryobserver.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/05/web1_IMG_2454.jpgCoary and Karen Johnson’s 1955 Nomad shone in the sun. Courtesy photos
Scot Frazier’s 1992 mustang Convertible rolled along with its sunroof down.
https://www.newberryobserver.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/05/web1_IMG_2460.jpgScot Frazier’s 1992 mustang Convertible rolled along with its sunroof down. Courtesy photos
The parking lot filed with vehicles of all sizes, shapes, makes and models.
https://www.newberryobserver.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/05/web1_IMG_2470.jpgThe parking lot filed with vehicles of all sizes, shapes, makes and models. Courtesy photos
Jacobi Boyd’s 2005 Mustang was one of the newer cars that took part in the event.
https://www.newberryobserver.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/05/web1_IMG_2473.jpgJacobi Boyd’s 2005 Mustang was one of the newer cars that took part in the event. Courtesy photos
The Cruise In was a car lover’s delight.
https://www.newberryobserver.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/05/web1_IMG_2476.jpgThe Cruise In was a car lover’s delight. Courtesy photos
Dustin Kaveney brought his 1988 Chevrolet Corvette.
https://www.newberryobserver.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/05/web1_IMG_2480.jpgDustin Kaveney brought his 1988 Chevrolet Corvette. Courtesy photos
One member brought a furry little friend.
https://www.newberryobserver.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/05/web1_IMG_2492.jpgOne member brought a furry little friend. Courtesy photos
Ricky Bedenbaugh’s 1967 GTO cut quite the image.
https://www.newberryobserver.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/05/web1_IMG_2494.jpgRicky Bedenbaugh’s 1967 GTO cut quite the image. Courtesy photos