Last updated: June 06. 2014 8:58AM - 353 Views

City Fire Chief Keith Minick said a call came in at 5:01 p.m. for a sprinkler activation due to a stove fire. One sprinkler head activated and extinguished the fire. Minick said the fire department was able to control the water flow. Residents were evaluated for smoke inhalation by EMS but no other medical treatment was needed. No other injuries reported.
City Fire Chief Keith Minick said a call came in at 5:01 p.m. for a sprinkler activation due to a stove fire. One sprinkler head activated and extinguished the fire. Minick said the fire department was able to control the water flow. Residents were evaluated for smoke inhalation by EMS but no other medical treatment was needed. No other injuries reported.
Story Tools:

Font Size:

Social Media:

City Fire Chief Keith Minick said a call came in at 5:01 p.m. for a sprinkler activation due to a stove fire. One sprinkler head activated and extinguished the fire. Minick said the fire department was able to control the water flow. Residents were evaluated for smoke inhalation by EMS but no other medical treatment was needed. No other injuries reported.


Comments
comments powered by Disqus



Featured Businesses


Poll



Info Minute



Gas Prices

Newberry Gas Prices provided by GasBuddy.com